Welcome to Life Network Foundation Malta
Life Network Foundation Malta is a Maltese Pro-Life registered foundation (VO: 1070/15) which was founded in 2014 so as to foster a culture of life by endorsing value to every life.
The mission of the Foundation is to endorse value to every human life from conception to natural death and, in particular:
- To address all life, marriage and family issues from a perspective founded on Catholic principles and a Catholic ethos of life; this to include love and respect for every human person, regardless of his or her beliefs, and an understanding of marriage as being the indissoluble, faithful union between one man and one woman which, by its nature, is open to life.
- To work in collaboration with all persons interested in the protection of life in all its stages, independently of their nationality, age, colour, creed or sex, as well as with the wider community at large, in order to achieve the aforementioned aim.
- To promote and defend the inalienable rights and dignity of every human being from the moment of conception to the moment of natural death.
- To support the rights and consequent responsibilities of every human being; to strive, to serve and protect the same, with particular focus on the most vulnerable members of society, each of whom is made in the image of God.
The foundation strives to achieve these aims by:
- Promoting a strong spiritual dimension sustained by prayer.
- Educational programmes targeting all levels of society.
- Organisation of conferences, seminars, workshops and lectures.
- Providing training and support for pro-life activists.
- Establishing and encouraging active networking between local and international pro-life groups.
- Raising life issues in all forms of media.
- Advocacy on the sanctity of human life.
- Outreach to mothers in crisis pregnancy.
- Providing post-abortion support.
Some of Our Work
The scope of our work extends from raising public awareness, to showing young people the pro-life facts, to participating in radio programmes, to contributing articles to the local newspapers and to being active on social media.
October 2015 Press Conference
Youth Parliament: Participation of Life Network Youths
During November 2015, Sara Portelli and Ramon Bonett Sladden of Life Network Youths took part in a parliamentary debate and spoke about defending life from conception.
March for Life December 2015
The Gianna Jessen talk at the University of Malta
University Of Malta Freshers Week
Our campaign slogan is: “Endorsing value to every life”. Love demands action – it demands that we act to protect life and to counter the forces which are beginning to promote abortion, euthanasia and other threats to life and the family here in Malta. Your generous prayers and financial donations are essential to the mission of Life Network Foundation Malta. Please help us continue to defend life from conception to natural death.